Leveraged tokens vs options
Could anyone help me make a comparison between those two?
Pros of leveraged tokens (e.g. BTCUP):
– Easier for long term-holding (no need to ‘renew’)
– Lower minimum investment
– higher volume
Pros of options:
– Higher leverage can be achieved
A few things which I’m unsure about;
The daily 0.01% fee on tokens will count up, will options be cheaper due to that (only buy and execution fees).
How does the decay of these two compare?
Let our relevant team help you to understand this matter better.
Here is how to start a live chat with our support:
1. Go to [https://binance.com/en/chat](https://binance.com/en/chat)
2. Scroll down to the button “Get support”.
3. Go to “Next page” and choose a category related to Options or Leveraged.
4. After the automatic reply from the chatbot, please choose
“Unsolved” and then click to “Leave Message now” and leave your message.