Ooopsie I celebrate the gain and forgot the dip Ooopsie I celebrate the gain and forgot the dip ➔ Visit Binance now and start trading Posted in Binance Reddit
If you don’t take profits were the profits ever really there?
Still better than a 100% loss after a 90% gain
Not if you bought the dip!
Essentially every degen that does futures
Wait, there’s something wrong here…
There’s nothing indicating otherwise, so I’m going to assume 0% from the beginning.
There was a 90% drop, meaning you went from 0 to -90, but then you gained 100… -90 + 100 is 10. So that leaves you at 10%
Please, explain me the 80% negative.
Which is amplified if you’re relying on leveraging. Most people, myself included, do not have the emotional control to trade and speculate.