What’s next for BNB and Binance ?
Just wondering. To me it looks like Binance and BNB entered some sort of “maintenance mode” and the price trend showed some weakness at the same time.
Sure we had an amazing year and it’s hard to do better : Exchange overhaul, Margin trading, Binance Chain + DEX, Launchpad/IEO and many other stuff. But now what ? I don’t feel like there is anything big coming or maybe i’m missing something ? Did Binance reach its peak ? Is the future just made by IEOs and new fiat gateway for every country ?
Derivatives coming soon! and Matic Scaling Binance chain
Binance is losing 33% of their customers (US-based customers) – that’s a LOT of capital to be draining from Binance, and is the most likely cause of BNB weakness.
I would expect it to go sideways and/or down until September.
The fact it’s been radio silence for a whole month on [binance.us](https://binance.us) is both troubling and worrisome. Here is what we don’t know yet:
1. If Binance will be detecting VPN users and banning their account from Binance
2. If [Binance.us](https://Binance.us) will be available/ready by the time they start adhering to their existing ToS (Note, their ToS makes it clear they could ban US based customers as of June, but are giving a 60 day grace period to migrate from their platform)
3. What trading pairs [Binance.us](https://Binance.us) will have – it’s still unclear whether or not BNB will be trading on [Binance.us](https://Binance.us)
4. No information on KYC requirements
5. No information on trading fees
6. No information on withdrawl fees
7. No information on where they are with regulation
8. No information on BAM Trading Services – No Wiki article, I can’t find a business license or registration, they have no website, their Medium page is almost completely empty: [https://medium.com/@BAM_Trading](https://medium.com/@BAM_Trading) – Their CEO: [https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinegcoley/](https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinegcoley/) – Good work experience that is all finance related – but that’s still not enough information on them
9. CZ and other Binance Angels laugh when you mention US customers leaving their platform – not a good outlook on the eventual opening of the US-based Binance
This is a normal trend if you look at the price history charts
People are making a killing on Binance IEOs . BNB ain’t going anywhere.
Futures launching by end of this July (2 days left). Source: last AMA Cz Binance.
Bnb was on track to do amazing things but the sept 12 announcement killed things in its tracks in large part because the lack of clarity. If sept 12 comes and us users can still easily use binance com with a vpn things will probably take off again. If us users will be locked into using binance.us a huge portion of bnb users and altcoins traders are done with the binance ecosystem
Will a vps instead of vpn be better for binance ???
Yeah I’m out on bnb doesn’t look good. Sucks too we were on a roll to mass adoption. Still are but I don’t think it’ll be easy or happen soon.
It’s. Black Sean price quake awaiting Bnb as Us customers sell on mass.